4534 NE 33rd Ave. Portland, OR 97211
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bath
- Hardwood & Fir Floors
- Period Details Throughout
- Kitchen Features Original Fir & Tile Counters
- Stunning Tile Bathroom
- Detached Garage & Full Basement
- Fully-fenced Backyard
- Bird Watcher's Paradise Backyard Garden
- World-class Audubon-recommended Garden
- Close to All Things Beaumont-Wilshire
- 1,435 Sq. Ft.
- RMLS #16096712
Asking Price: $385,000
This Jewel Box of a Bungalow sits in the Beaumont-Wilshire neighborhood and boasts an amazing Audubon Bird Sanctuary garden. The home has been lovingly restored and features period built-ins & light fixtures, handsome fir & hardwood floors, fir & tile kitchen counters, stunning tile bathroom, and a full basement. The backyard sanctuary features an outdoor fire-pit, covered & open patio space, a greenhouse, and some of the best bird watching in Portland!
Listed by Rachel Freed: Team Nest.