730 SW 126th Ave. Beaverton, OR 97005
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- Classic Mid-Century Ranch
- Oak Hardwoods Throughout
- Marble & Slate in the Kitchen
- Access to Creek & Garden Beds
- Bucolic, Park-like Setting
- Ridgewood, Cedar Park, Sunset Schools
- Easy Location for Commuters
- 1,344 Square Feet
- RMLS#: 16359371
ASKING PRICE: $365,000
Nicely updated, stylish single-level home in a lovely bucolic setting with access to a creek and raised garden beds just beyond the yard. Open floor plan, oak hardwoods, cook’s kitchen with Brazilian slate floors, marble counters, and newer stainless steel appliances. This quiet location nestled between two city parks is mere minutes from downtown. Imagine being able to see a great blue heron in your own back yard.
Listed by Holly Burton: Team Nest.