1420 NW Lovejoy St #703, Portland, OR 97209
- 2+ Bedrooms
- 2.1 Baths
- Gorgeous 266sf Terrace Facing East & South
- Custom Built-ins & Lux Lighting
- Grohe Aquatower Shower System in Master Suite
- Allegro Wide-plank Oak Floors, Bellagio Collection
- Built-in Murphy Bed by Portland Closets
- Pella Architectural Wood Windows
- All New Low-VOC Benjamin Moore Paint
- Views! River, City, Bridge, Mountain views!
- 2766 Square Feet
- RMLS#: 15086475
Asking Price: $1,425,000
Consider Brutalist architecture as a study ‘in the raw’, with an emphasis on materials, textures and construction. The term does not derive from the word "brutal," but originates from the French béton brut, or "raw concrete."
The seller enhanced Brutalist architecture by accentuating the main columns in a high gloss sheen. Exposed wood ceilings, heavy timber beams, and non-encased sheet metal ductwork create some of the other aspects of the Brutalist style. Keeping the space light and airy with simple clean lines encourages the eye to take in the dramatic “picture frames” of the city from every outside wall of the loft.
Listed by Tina Schafer, P.C.