1627 SE Washington St. Portland, OR 97214
Asking Price: $219,900
Sweet 40′s Townhouse-Style Condo with two levels and vintage features including hardwood floors, built-ins and original tile kitchen and bath. The unit has large light-filled windows and loads of storage space. Built in 1949, the building surrounds a lovely courtyard for grilling and hanging out and sits on a quiet street in the heart of inner SE – a 5 minute commute to downtown plus steps from NE 28th Restaurant Row, Belmont and Hawthorne.
- Vintage appeal with original hardwoods and tile
- Two-level corner unit with plenty of natural light
- Lush, well maintained courtyard
- Lots of closet space plus a separate storage rooms in basement
- Incredible location in beautiful Buckman neighborhood - 5 minutes to downtown. Short stroll to great restaurants, cafes & parks.
- Walking distance to Belmont, Hawthorne, NE 28th.
- Monthly HOA's of $275 cover exterior maintenance, water, sewage, garbage, insurance, common area & wifi.
- Taxes: $2,816.84